Now get your perfect glow just by sitting at your home. There are various products available in the market who promise to give you a perfect glowing skin but no product can be better than our ‘DIY serums’.
Before preparing any kind of serum for your skin it is also advised to check your skin type, whether you have dry skin, normal skin or oily skin. It will help you to get more effective results and you can see the difference clearly.
Here is a list of 5 amazing DIY serums for perfectly glowing skin.
1. This is the first serum which you can try just by sitting at your home to get a perfect glowing and clear skin. If you want to get a clear skin then this amazing clear skin serum can help you in a variety of ways. The ingredient you may need to prepare the serum in a 2oz. amber/dark dropper bottle are:
- 20 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil, copaiba essential oil and lavender essential oil each
- 10 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 5 drops of rose essential oil.
Mix all the above ingredients in the bowl and then pour it in the bottle. Tea tree essential oil and rose essential oil are not mandatory to use. But it would be better to use all the ingredients mentioned above, it will give you better and effective results. Store it in a refrigerator once prepared.
2. Dry skin can make your face look dull and rough. If you have dry skin you can try this serum in your home. The ingredients to prepare the serum are as follows:
- 5 drops of carrot oil
- 3 drops of lemon oil and rose oil
- 2 tablespoon of argan oil
Heal your dry skin by applying this serum on your face. Mix all the above ingredients and store it in a refrigerator.
3. Having acne can be a problem for many teenagers. No need to worry anymore, here is a simple trick to get rid of your acne problem. Collect the following ingredients to prepare the DIY serum:
- 2 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- 3 drops of tea tree oil
- 5 drops of lavender oil
- 3 drops of lemongrass oil
Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl and store it in a dark dropper bottle.
4. Having oily skin is common but you can easily get rid of these problems. Treat your oily skin and get rid of all these pimples just by preparing a simple serum in your home. If you have oily skin then you can use the following ingredients to prepare the serum:
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil
- 5 drops of peppermint oil
- 5 drops of rosemary oil
There are various benefits of Jojoba oil and it is one of the most preferred carrier oil used for preparing serums. Peppermint and rosemary oil also comes with a lot of benefits for your skin. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and store it in an amber/dark dropper bottle. When you are not using it you can keep it in a refrigerator.
5. To get a perfect glowing skin you can try vitamin C serum mixed with aloe vera gel. This serum can help your skin in a variety of ways. All the ingredients help in healing the skin so that you can have a perfect glow. The ingredient you need to prepare the serum are as follows:
- 1 tablespoon vitamin C powder
- 2 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp purified water
- Vitamin E Oil
Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl in order to prepare the serum. Vitamin C will help your skin to stay healthy and the benefits of aloe vera gel are not hidden from us. You can store the prepared serum in an amber/dark dropper bottle and don’t forget to keep it in a cooler place. You can keep it in a refrigerator also.
These DIY serums can help you to heal your skin so that you can have a perfect glow just by sitting at your home. You can choose any serum, just take care of your skin type and can easily get rid of many skin problems. The things you should know before making any type of serum are as follows:
- Don’t forget to store the prepared serums in a refrigerator in case you are not using them.
- The essential oils mentioned above in the preparation of the serums are the most important ingredients and you can easily buy them online or from the market.
- You can apply 3 to 4 drops of the serum on your face in the morning and in the evening time.
So go ahead and prepare these serums and get ready to shine with a perfect glow.